If you are pregnant then the Hollywood sitcom series Jane The Virgin is a must-watch for you. As the series recently ended with a beautiful note, you can binge-watch this entire mega-hit series at your home itself. But you have to take the steps to your ultrasound baby scan clinic first to take a sigh of relief to know everything is all set.
So, coming back to the series, which was full of comedy, romance, love triangles, and suspense, it also had some amazing moments of motherhood. Some wonderful ones happened inside the ultrasound baby scan clinics for sure, but today, we will list some amazing scenes overall, one by one-
1. During this court scene, Jane finally realized her accidental pregnancy was not ‘unwanted’ anymore. With this scene, began the journey of motherhood for her.
2. Jane and her family were so sure that she is going to be a mama for a newborn girl. When the doctor told it was a boy, it was a shock for them.
3. Xiomara always took her mother’s advice until she becomes a young mother herself. In this scene, the Xiomara realizes her decision is what matters the most for baby Jane and it gives her the strength to go on.
4. Who can forget the amazing swing, which is a special place for the ladies? It witnesses so many waves of laughter, smirks, tears, and so many other emotions. Kudos to the swing!
5. Remember when Petra’s due date as per ultrasound scan clinic, passed and still there was no baby, let alone 2! She was raged with hormones, looking for someone, anyone to bash out and when she had the babies, it was worth every pain!
6. Handling one baby is difficult itself, so no wonder Petra panicked n handling both. So, of course, our Jane helped immensely too! One mama is the best hope for another mama during motherhood.
7. And how can we forget the iconic scene in the ultrasound baby scan clinic, when each fo they explain as to why they need to be resent in the session. But as they were too much chaos, only the to-be parents get to be there (by the way at the window to the womb Coventry clinic, you can bring 6 family members with you).
Excited enough! So, go binge-watch the series and don’t forget to share your feedback with us!